Personalize Your Book
Shipping & Delivery
Having trouble writing a dedication? We know you want to get it just right, so here are some dedications written or inspired by our brilliant customers. Use them to inspire your own special dedication.
For anyone (even a child you might not know well):
- Happy First Birthday Mason! May your dreams stay big and your worries stay small.
- "While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." (Angela Schwindt)
- It warms our hearts to see the joy you bring to this world. We wish you a lifetime of love, health, and happiness.
- For Rebecca, who is loved.
- For Paige, who is deeply loved by her family and friends. We look forward to sharing many great memories with you in the future.
- To Jenna, who will always be a princess.
- To Emily, who is blessed with the love of two of the best parents the world has to offer.
- For James, who’s been making the world a better place since 2005.
- To the sweetest, funniest, smartest three-year-old girl we know.
- To Benjamin, winner of the Cutest Neighbor Award. Listen to your parents, young man!
- Siena, As you grow and flourish wrapped in your parents’ Blanket Full of Love, know that you are loved unconditionally. You are blessed to have them as parents, as they are blessed to have you as their daughter.
- We hope you will always read this story to remind yourself of how many people you touched when you came into this world! Always be happy, listen to your parents, and follow the dreams you will soon believe in!
For a child very dear to your heart:
- To our darling Jack, who blesses our home with love and gives our lives so much meaning.
- My dear Caley, no matter where you go and what you do, and no matter where I go and what I do, I will always be with you. I hope this book always reminds you of my love.
- To Michael, who brightens our every day. Always remember how much we love you.
- What a year it’s been, Paris! We can’t wait to watch you grow, and to be with you every step of the way.
- Welcome to the world sweet baby Carter! May you never be too old to snuggle up with a blanket and read a good book.
- Throughout your life, always remember how deeply and unwaveringly we love you. May your life be as perfect as you are.
- There are times when I think I can’t possibly love you more. And then I do. You are my best thing.
- To my precious god-child on her first Christmas – may your life be filled with joyous memories.
- Once I had no answer,
As to why it is I'm here,
But when I looked into my baby's eyes...
It all became so clear.
- I never knew how grand love truly could be, until the moment you were born.
- To Lindsay, whose sweetness reminds us every day what is truly important in life.
- Dearest Julia, You blanket our hearts with such wonderful love. We thank God for giving us such an amazing blessing in the form of such a beautiful and wonderful little girl. We love you to the moon and back forever and ever!!
- Baby boy, we hope you always know how much we wanted you, how hard we tried for you, and how honored we are to be your parents.
- Dear Brian, you must know that you are a miracle, that since the beginning of the world there has not been, and until the end of the world there will not be, another child like you. (based on a quote from Pablo Casals)
- “A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove...but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child.” (Forest Witcraft)
From Grandparents or someone far away:
- To our beautiful Grandson Trevor, whose smiles and laughs transform two ordinary old people into wonderfully lucky Grandparents. We love you today, tomorrow, and forever.
- We look forward to watching you grow through the years; the miles may be far but our love will always be there with you. If you need a hug from Nana & Papa wrap up in your Blanket Full of Love & there we'll be.
- We made a secret wish for a grandchild to love, and you came into our lives. We could never have known just how special you would turn out to be. We will always be with you, darling Emma.
- Even though we are far away, you are always in our hearts.
"I absolutely LOVED the first book I ordered for my nephew. It actually moved his mother to tears. "
San Antonio, TX